- "I think the new work order system saved a lot of time. Even within the Office of Administration, we had 5 or 6 databases and we had one person doing all the reporting. That person, for example, would print out the PMs and distribute them. Now it’s all automated. Guys come into the system and print out their own [maintenance schedules] for the week. That saved a whole person’s time."
- Therese Fick
- Director Facilities Information Management, Office of Admin., Dept. of Facilities Mgt.,Design, Construction
- State of Missouri
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software Career Opportunities. Design Our Future While Creating Your Own
We are always looking for extraordinary, talented people to join our team of creative, energetic, committed individuals who strive for excellence, enjoy our diverse group of colleagues, and support a culture based on mutual respect.
In this era of intense global competition, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth-in which you could play a key role.
Careers at ARCHIBUS
We offer our associates a dynamic work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package.
Current Opportunities at ARCHIBUS:
- Application Engineer - Client Services
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Domain Specialist in Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance
- Financial Analyst for Enterprise Asset Management
- IT Manager for Workplace Services
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.