- "Financial and account people also like the fact that they can put their own accounting information into the system before a bill is issued. And end users can also monitor the status of work requests online and see a project’s status plus the notes on the project. Before ARCHIBUS, they would have had to make that phone call to us"
- Ray Dinello
- Facilities Systems Manager
- University of North Carolina - Charlotte
Create Strategic Value for your Organization
Your real estate, infrastructure, and facilities are crucial to the overall performance of your organization. By more effectively managing them, you can better respond to organizational and market shifts while reducing your overall cost structure and improving asset utilization.
Using just one integrated solution, you can leverage pre-existing data, reduce inconsistent information, and ease the burden of supporting multiple information technology systems.
Whether you lease, own, or outsource your facility operations, organizations can boost productivity and profitability with one integrated, end-to-end solution—ARCHIBUS-to:
- Improve operational effectiveness and minimize unnecessary expenditures by optimizing asset and infrastructure life cycles
- Create an accurate, central information repository to control spending and improve asset allocation
- Provide intelligent dashboards and reports that track key performance indicators, mitigate risk, and address regulatory mandates, such as Sarbanes-Oxley
- Streamline business processes via workflow control to improve operational efficiency
Read an overview of how managers in a variety of sectors implement KPIs to improve organizational performance…and save millions.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us at email@example.com