|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Creating an IWMS Implementation Plan|
|Request a demo|
- "Using the Strategic Master Planning application, we came up with three space budget setups to compare the costs of three different occupancy scenarios at a new facility. After evaluating the scenarios, we determined the ideal solution that would allow us to share common spaces and reduce costs."
- Tom Kuchman
- System Administrator
- WA State Dept. of Transportation
ARCHIBUS for Financial Institutions
JPMorgan Chase. Banco de España. MetLife. UBS. American Express. Nomura Securities.
Financial services providers of every type, in every corner of the globe, have discovered the value of ARCHIBUS in reducing costs – and enhancing shareholder value – by streamlining real estate and facilities management processes.
Using one integrated solution, you can leverage pre-existing data, reduce inconsistent information, and ease the burden of supporting multiple information technology platforms. Whether you lease, own, or outsource your real estate and facility operations, you can boost productivity and profitability with the world’s leading IWMS solution: ARCHIBUS.
- Improves operational effectiveness and minimizes unnecessary expenditures by optimizing asset and infrastructure life cycles
- Creates an accurate, central information repository to control spending and improve asset allocation
- Provides intelligent dashboards and reports that track key performance indicators, mitigate risk, and address regulatory mandates, such as Sarbanes-Oxley
Streamlines business processes via workflow control to improve operational efficiency
Fully Integrated, Rapidly Deployed Solution
- Fully integrated, end-to-end suite of ARCHIBUS applications addresses all aspects of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) delivery enables deployment in 90 days or less and payback within 6 months
- Over 10,000 reports available right "out-of-the-box"
- Open system architecture enables easy data exchange with other ERP systems and data sources
- Scalable, modular structure lets users assemble the combination of applications and deployment options that best fits their requirements and budget