- "Now that key data resides in ARCHIBUS, [reporting] is a more efficient process, and we can concentrate on what we do best—analyzing the data to see how it affects overall operations."
- Tom Kuchman
- System Administrator
- WA State Dept. of Transportation
Reduce Your Total Cost of Occupancy
Agile organizations are navigating through tough times by aggressively cutting costs, redeploying resources to focus on core missions, and fast-tracking projects that deliver on market opportunities.
Real estate, infrastructure, and facility professionals are critically important participants in this uncertain operating environment. They can drive down the total cost of occupancy, identify underutilized capital trapped within their physical asset portfolio, and reallocate resources to help fund core missions as well as improve overall organizational performance.
But to do so they need the right tools.
ARCHIBUS is the lowest cost and least risky approach to:
- Establish comprehensive best practices and change management projects/practices
- Create more collaborative workgroup relationships
- Promote viral change across the enterprise to generate efficiencies
- Lower the total cost of occupancy
Read about the most productive cost-reducing strategies and tactics explored by executives from CB Richard Ellis, England’s Investment Property Data Bank, and Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Answer the Two Most Frequent Questions from Senior Management to CRE/FM Professionals: What is the total cost of our occupancy? How can we reduce it?
If you would like to learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org