|Portfolio Management Product Sheet|
|Lease Administration Product Sheet|
|Portfolio Forecasting Product Sheet|
|Cost Administration Product Sheet|
|Cost Chargeback & Invoicing Product Sheet|
|Request a demo|
- "Considering that I am new to the product, I found the conference very informative. It also gave me the opportunity to network with individuals from other companies to understand how it was implemented elsewhere."
- Susan Hoffman
- Great American Insurance Co.
ARCHIBUS for Real Estate and Property Management: Increase Profits and Productivity
Physical assets, such as real estate, buildings, equipment, and related infrastructure make up a significant percentage of an organization's total asset value. These assets must be accurately managed in order to optimize portfolio decisions, extend asset life cycles, and minimize operating expenses, in addition to meeting regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley. Whether you lease or own your buildings, and even if you outsource your facility operations, you can boost profits and productivity with one integrated, comprehensive solution-ARCHIBUS
- Creates a central information repository to better analyze the real estate envelope and improve strategic planning
- Improves performance of leased and owned properties through financial and operational benchmarking
- Generates summary reports to forecast opportunities and identify investment risks
Generates quick, graphic reports of physical asset usage to meet reporting requirements, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
Fully Integrated, Rapidly Deployed Solution
- Fully integrated, end-to-end suite of ARCHIBUS applications addresses all aspects of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) delivery enables deployment in 90 days or less and payback within 6 months
- Over 10,000 reports available right "out-of-the-box"
- Open system architecture enables easy data exchange with other ERP systems and data sources
- Scalable, modular structure lets users assemble the combination of applications and deployment options that best fits their requirements and budget