- "With ARCHIBUS, policymakers have a coherent picture of past developments, an understanding of current conditions, and a comprehensive vision of where we’re headed."
- Joe Waters
- Facilities Management Director
- Johnson County, KS
Achieve Environmental and Sustainability Goals
Being “green” doesn’t have to mean going into the red.
Whether your environmental aspirations are self-directed or in response to government mandates, instituting sound environmental management practices can not only benefit society at large, it can actually improve your bottom line.
A well thought-out environmental sustainability strategy can deliver up to 10%—and possibly 20%—savings on operational costs.
With ARCHIBUS Total Environmental Asset Management System (TEAMS), in association with ARCHIBUS IWMS solutions, users can:
- Reduce environmental risk through proactive and strategic approaches to compliance with regulatory requirements
- Shrink an organization’s carbon footprint for dramatic savings on energy and other utility costs
- Enhance corporate decision making through ready access to consistent and credible data
- Increase ROI through cost effective asset management
Learn how industry-leading architectural firm Perkins + Will, approaches creating sustainable buildings and the benefits they deliver.
Navigate choices when addressing the need for sound energy and environmental practices within facility operational processes.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us at email@example.com