- "ARCHIBUS is interfaced with Maximo to provide a total Estate Management solution."
- Morley Stewart-Jones
- Information Systems Manager
- University of Portsmouth
ARCHIBUS Facilities and Real Estate Management Software 3rd Party Products: Expand Your Software Tool Box
The ARCHIBUS Developer Network (ADN) is a community of 3rd party developers who create product and service offerings that extend the ARCHIBUS product.
This talented, motivated group of developers leverage the flexibility of ARCHIBUS's open architecture to provide tailored solutions for diverse clients, markets, and application needs. As a result, these 3rd party products add value to the core ARCHIBUS product.
The 3rd party products featured here are just some of the many available offerings. To learn more about the products and services that can fit your needs, select a category below.
Select a Category:
- FLEET MANAGEMENT for ARCHIBUS is a solution for managing fleets. Functions include dispatch and reservations of vehicles, maintenance and PMs, and reporting capabilities.
- The MicroView Delivery Manager Module enables ARCHIBUS users to deliver your packages, don’t lose them.
- MicroView FM for PDAs lets you record and update your facilities data on the spot, a big time saver for employee moves or restructuring, Inventory, Maintenance and Inspections
- MicroView HVAC/Electrical Module allows users to capture an inventory of the critical systems in their facility. Easily maintain and retrieve Electrical/HVAC information.
- The MicroView Parking Manager Module enables ARCHIBUS users to manage parking pass assignments, renewals, cancellations, violations & ticketing, parking lot capacities, and waiting lists.
- Providing unparalleled flexibility and mobility, NOMAD is the mobile extension to the ARCHIBUS Building Operations Module.
- Omni Viewer - Integrated BIM Viewer
- OSIS is the premier web based solution for deploying infrastructure data to your entire organization. OSIS combines industry standard tools such as MapGuide & ARCHIBUS.
- Track Equipment and Routing information for Racks in a datacenter that dynamically creates the Rack Elevations as needed.
- Energy and Power Management Tools using Web Central
- The Pyramid Java Viewer for Web Central is a DWF viewer that allows ARCHIBUS users to view floor plans in Web Central without installing an application on the client computer.
- Assign Employees to Rooms from within Overlay
- Easy way to find Contiguous blocks of Vacant Space
- 3D Stack Diagram of multiple buildings on your site plan showing Room highlights of queries you create.
- EZ-Hatch lets you automate the creation of highlighted facilities drawings. Voted 2005 ADN Product of the Year, EZ-Hatch was designed for everyday users.
- EZ-Pattern automatically creates and assigns hatch patterns to any ARCHIBUS table that contains the Hatch Pattern - ACAD field, including custom tables.
- Make creation and maintenance of fire and evacuation plans a breeze with FireWise.
- The IMS Log Reader provides easy to use forms and reports to search, analyze, and evaluate the logging entry output output from ARCHIBUS Web Central.
- Manage Room Percentages from Within Overlay
- Tools for fixing plines, generating plines at center of walls, correcting xdata case, etc
- These tools provide an easy means of converting Easimap equipment symbols to ARCHIBUS, creating Equipment Standards, and adding the new equipment to the Equipment table
- Generate Electric/Telecom panel schedule with port data in Overlay by selecting panel asset
- Automatic Infer of assets; Automatic trim of pline assets; display RSF of newly modified room asset; check Xdata of room for valid data, show list of room occupants; etc
- Highlight Rooms by Move Order and display names, indicating both FROM & TO.
- Layer Swap Routine for Overlay. Requires old & new list. This will convert all objects (and sub-entities within blocks) to the new layers
- Generates a center justified stack of a single building with the VERT & SERV centered. And more...
- Data conversion Tools for Overlay. Convert furniture blocks into FNSTD assets and updates the Furniture Standard table using the layer and block name information.
- Overlay tools for generating room numbers based on a predrawn grid or predefined spacing.
- Complete package of all VSSI Tools 1-9
- Accurate and Complete Aperture drawing/data conversions
- The MicroView SQL Automation & Sync Engine is a standalone task scheduler for ARCHIBUS.