- "We do know that our customers love the fact that they can go on the Web to submit work requests. Our guys like the fact that instead of fifty clicks they can do three or four clicks to get a work order into the system. And end users can also monitor the status of work requests online and see a project’s status plus the notes on the project. Before ARCHIBUS, they would have had to make that phone call to us."
- Ray Dinello
- Facilities Systems Manager
- University of North Carolina - Charlotte
How to Become an ARCHIBUS Business Partner
ARCHIBUS Business Partner Program — Why Partner with ARCHIBUS, Inc.?
As the Total Infrastructure and Facility Management (TIFM) software market continues to grow, so do the related support and service opportunities. TIFM systems are comprehensive, integrated solutions that link information about the people, processes, places and physical assets that form the core of productive organizations. TIFM solutions are often part of an enterprise-wide implementation, making providers and integrators members of the project.
As the industry leader, ARCHIBUS, Inc. (AI) has expended considerable marketing and technical resources to develop the market for TIFM technologies and services. Benefits of joining the AI community include:
- Immediate credibility and "top of mind" brand recognition in the facilities and infrastructure management category. (ARCHIBUS deployments represent over 60% of the integrated Computer Automated Facility Management (CAFM) market, based on the latest available figures.)
- Partnership versus competition, as AI is the only major TIFM software developer whose primary distribution strategy is via an indirect channel.
- "Best of class" TIFM solution functionality, based on:
- Open architecture that facilitates simple and profitable solution delivery
- Industry-standard components to aid customization/integration activities
- Facility and infrastructure management best practices and processes, ready-to-use "out of the box"
- Powerful reporting tools that reduce implementation time
- Rigorous quality assurance and testing procedures to sustain product integrity
By leveraging ARCHIBUS, Inc.'s market presence and brand awareness, ARCHIBUS Business Partners gain instant recognition, leading to unprecedented sales and service opportunities. Some of the available services currently provided by ARCHIBUS Business Partners include:
- Needs assessments or requirements definitions
- Software installation
- System integration with other enterprise-wide solutions (e.g., SAP®, PeopleSoft®, Oracle Financials®, Maximo®, Remedy®, etc.)
- Data importing and conversion services (CAD & other alphanumeric information stored in electronic format)
- Legacy system conversion
- Customization (including interface, product functionality, reporting, and schema)
- Support contracts
- Data input and verification
- Surveys and field verification
- Outsourcing services
- Business process analysis
- Organizational change analysis and workflow automation
For most TIFM solutions, the ratio of implementation/services cost to software cost is anywhere from 3:1 to 20:1, depending on specific client requirements and Business Partner resources.
ARCHIBUS, Inc.'s goal is to make the selling and buying of ARCHIBUS software and related services as easy and equitable as possible. The company is continually working on techniques, tools, products, programs, and promotions to shorten the sales cycle. Toward this goal, ARCHIBUS, Inc., is pleased to offer the programs outlined on the following pages. Through these varied partnering offerings, clients and Business Partners alike will find an arrangement that suits their requirements.
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com