- "By ensuring the data is correctly coded, we can better position ourselves to receive proper reimbursement, which ultimately boosts UTMB’s profitability and competitive edge in the medical research field."
- Lynda Alexander
- Facilities Information Specialist
- University of Texas Medical Branch
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software Career Opportunities. Design Our Future While Creating Your Own
We are always looking for extraordinary, talented people to join our team of creative, energetic, committed individuals who strive for excellence, enjoy our diverse group of colleagues, and support a culture based on mutual respect.
In this era of intense global competition, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth-in which you could play a key role.
Careers at ARCHIBUS
We offer our associates a dynamic work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package.
Current Opportunities at ARCHIBUS:
- Application Engineer - Client Services
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Domain Specialist in Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance
- Financial Analyst for Enterprise Asset Management
- IT Manager for Workplace Services
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Careers within the ARCHIBUS Community
The extended ARCHIBUS Community is a wealth of resources, experiences, and opportunities. User organizations, Strategic and Business Partners also seek extraordinary individuals to join their teams.
Current Opportunities at ARCHIBUS User Organizations:
- Manager I, Facilities – AV Services & ARCHIBUS System Administration (Takeda Pharmaceuticals Intl.; job opening in Cambridge, MA)