- "We do know that our customers love the fact that they can go on the Web to submit work requests. Our guys like the fact that instead of fifty clicks they can do three or four clicks to get a work order into the system. And end users can also monitor the status of work requests online and see a project’s status plus the notes on the project. Before ARCHIBUS, they would have had to make that phone call to us."
- Ray Dinello
- Facilities Systems Manager
- University of North Carolina - Charlotte
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software Career Opportunities. Design Our Future While Creating Your Own
We are always looking for extraordinary, talented people to join our team of creative, energetic, committed individuals who strive for excellence, enjoy our diverse group of colleagues, and support a culture based on mutual respect.
In this era of intense global competition, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth-in which you could play a key role.
Careers at ARCHIBUS
We offer our associates a dynamic work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package.
Current Opportunities at ARCHIBUS:
- Application Engineer - Client Services
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Domain Specialist in Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance
- Financial Analyst for Enterprise Asset Management
- IT Manager for Workplace Services
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Careers within the ARCHIBUS Community
The extended ARCHIBUS Community is a wealth of resources, experiences, and opportunities. User organizations, Strategic and Business Partners also seek extraordinary individuals to join their teams.
Current Opportunities at ARCHIBUS User Organizations:
- Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System Administrator, Colorado Department of Human Services in the Denver Metro Area, CO – Search the list on keyword “CAFM” to see the job listing. This opportunity is for CURRENT RESIDENTS OF COLORADO ONLY.
- Let us know to post your organization’s next ARCHIBUS job opportunity here