- "Incorporating that room data increased the total square footage reported for calculation of the indirect cost rate by 26.9%. It also increased the total research square footage reported, resulting in a 37.9% increase in direct funding."
- Deborah Lott
- Associate Director of Space Management
- City University of New York (CUNY)
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software Career Opportunities. Design Our Future While Creating Your Own
We are always looking for extraordinary, talented people to join our team of creative, energetic, committed individuals who strive for excellence, enjoy our diverse group of colleagues, and support a culture based on mutual respect.
In this era of intense global competition, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth-in which you could play a key role.
Careers at ARCHIBUS
We offer our associates a dynamic work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package.
Current Opportunities at ARCHIBUS:
- Application Engineer - Client Services
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Domain Specialist in Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance
- Financial Analyst for Enterprise Asset Management
- IT Manager for Workplace Services
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. No agencies please.