- "Through the use of the ARCHIBUS Strategic Master Planning, First National is able to maintain data integrity in our facility planning efforts by providing a tool for business units to provide and track their growth projections. This effort improves the accuracy of our planning data for developing long-range, strategic projections as well as for identifying day-to-day tactical planning options to maximize the corporation's use of its facilities investment."
- Phyllis Futch
- Facility Planning Officer
- First National Buildings
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software Career Opportunities. Design Our Future While Creating Your Own
We are always looking for extraordinary, talented people to join our team of creative, energetic, committed individuals who strive for excellence, enjoy our diverse group of colleagues, and support a culture based on mutual respect.
In this era of intense global competition, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth-in which you could play a key role.
We offer our associates a dynamic work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package.
Current Opportunities at ARCHIBUS:
- Application Engineer - Client Services
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Domain Specialist in Capital Planning
- Domain Specialist for Enterprise Asset Management
- Domain Specialist in Mobile & Workplace Services
- Domain Specialist in Risk & Environmental Management
- Domain Specialist in Strategic Portfolio Planning
- Network Administrator
- Senior Software Engineer - .NET
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Careers within the ARCHIBUS Community
The extended ARCHIBUS Community is a wealth of resources, experiences, and opportunities. User organizations, Strategic and Business Partners also seek extraordinary individuals to join their teams.