- "I think the new work order system saved a lot of time. Even within the Office of Administration, we had 5 or 6 databases and we had one person doing all the reporting. That person, for example, would print out the PMs and distribute them. Now it’s all automated. Guys come into the system and print out their own [maintenance schedules] for the week. That saved a whole person’s time."
- Therese Fick
- Director Facilities Information Management, Office of Admin., Dept. of Facilities Mgt.,Design, Construction
- State of Missouri
ARCHIBUS Software Subscription Program: The Most Current Software, The Most Attractive Value
The ARCHIBUS Software Subscription program is designed to allow you to work confidently with the knowledge that you are using the most up-to-date features and productivity tools available. ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers three levels of Software Subscription to meet the varying needs of our users: Standard Subscription, Gold Level Subscription, and Platinum Level Subscription. All three Subscription Levels provide participants with periodic software upgrades and updates. In addition, Gold and Platinum Level subscribers receive significant additional value through included participation in the International ARCHIBUS Users' Conference and ARCHIBUS training courses (Platinum Level).
The Gold and Platinum Level Subscriptions have been specifically designed to enable users to:
- Budget upfront and lock-in funding for training and/or Users' Conference attendance
- Ensure that participation will not be affected by unexpected budget cuts instituted later in the fiscal year
- Receive training directly from ARCHIBUS, Inc. at a discounted rate versus paying for the individual training and/or conference components as they are incurred
- Complimentary upgrades and updates:
Information on upgrades and updates is communicated within 30 days of the release date, allowing you to implement new or improved functionality when it fits into your project schedule.
- Software previews:
Periodically, subscribers will be able to preview new software from ARCHIBUS, Inc. and independent developers.
- Direct link with ARCHIBUS, Inc.
Receive timely information on product releases and new enabling technologies, support documentation, and special events.
Gold Level Subscription
Receive all Standard Subscription benefits, plus:
- Discounted pre-paid registration to attend the International ARCHIBUS
Gold Level Subscription includes registration for one individual at the ARCHIBUS Users' Conference / ARCHIBUS Nexus (travel and accommodations not included). It is the largest and most comprehensive conference on infrastructure and facilities management automation in the world.
Platinum Level Subscription
Receive all Gold Level Subscription benefits, plus:
- Participation in all scheduled ARCHIBUS, Inc. training classes:
Platinum Level Subscription includes prepaid participation for a designated individual to attend each scheduled ARCHIBUS training class. Course pre-requisites may apply.
Refer to the ARCHIBUS Training Schedule for current course offerings and dates.
Contact ARCHIBUS, Inc or your authorized ARCHIBUS Business Partner for further details on our annual subscription programs.