- "Using ARCHIBUS to ‘right-size’ our space usage, we reclaimed 500,000 square feet of space and were able to cancel plans for a $35 million building. Not only that, we were able to vacate three smaller buildings and turn that into a $1.5 million revenue stream through leasing."
- Penny Kaffenberger
- Manager of Costs and Budgets for Workplace Resources
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
ARCHIBUS Professional Services: Your Worldwide Expert Support Network
Since 1987 the global network of 1,600+ ARCHIBUS Solution Centers and Business Partners who support ARCHIBUS has been the largest of its kind. Add to the total value of your investment with these specialized professional services:
Survey and evaluate your current FM/IM capabilities and systems against Best-Practice benchmarks. Explore potential productivity gains by improving existing systems and processes or by implementing new ones.
- Opportunity audits
- Return-on-Investment analysis
- CAFM/IWMS Needs Assessment
- Workflow process
- Technology evaluation
- Global deployment consultation
Implementation Planning and Support
Receive on-site database and Web server implementation support for the installation, setup and configuration of ARCHIBUS applications. Implementation planning and project management services are also offered, either on-site or off-site.
- Custom solution design
- Implementation planning
- Needs assessment consultation
- ARCHIBUS implementation
- Project management services
- Implementation support
- Customization Reference (Advanced)
- ARCHIBUS Fundamentals (End-User)
- Customized documentation
- Application specific
- Special topics
Project Data and Drawing Creation/Migration
Establish guidelines during the initial process of collecting, entering, and verifying data or importing information stored in other systems to ensure a successful ARCHIBUS implementation. Create new or convert existing drawings from AutoCAD® or other CAD systems and integrate them into ARCHIBUS.
- Document standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Data gathering/data entry
- Development of standards and conventions
- Data migration of legacy data sources
- CAD drafting
Personalize the ARCHIBUS solution by changing navigation, security, and control information without affecting the database structure. You can also customize the way data is entered and extracted in accordance with your business practices-our specialists help you take advantage of powerful technologies such as XML, ARCHIBUS ActiveX objects, and Web templates.
- ARCHIBUS custom reporting
- Crystal Report custom RPT files
- Custom Executive Information Systems (EIS) scenarios
- Interface development – dialog forms
- Web Central template/process customization
- Workflow process design
- Security configuration: application – database – Web server
- Structural modifications (adding tables and fields)
- Implementation of audit trail or audit logs
- Database administration data clean-up
- Database translation (Sybase – Oracle – MS/SQL Server)
Link ARCHIBUS with other ERP applications such as Human Resources, Financial, and Security systems to increase functionality and productivity. Work with our specialists to implement the powerful ARCHIBUS integration tools that bridge departmental applications, ultimately adding value to everyone's work.
Technologies Used To Deliver Integration Solutions ARCHIBUS can deploy multiple tools and techniques to support emerging application-to-application technologies:
- Batch data migration
- AutoLisp xdata translation
- Database "Back-End"
- E-mail messaging
- API / OLE automation
- VB script
By supporting intelligent decision-making across the enterprise, ARCHIBUS can help organizations realize quick payback on their investment. Receive periodic reviews on optimizing your ARCHIBUS solution to achieve further productivity gains and cost savings.
- Opportunity audits for expanding existing implementations
- Post-implementation results analysis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis
- Workflow process review
- Future technology planning
For more information on services available, please contact ARCHIBUS, Inc. Professional Services Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 617-227-2508.