- "Incorporating that room data increased the total square footage reported for calculation of the indirect cost rate by 26.9%. It also increased the total research square footage reported, resulting in a 37.9% increase in direct funding."
- Deborah Lott
- Associate Director of Space Management
- City University of New York (CUNY)
Facilities and Real Estate Management Help The Way You Want It: ARCHIBUS Technical Support Options
Make sure you're getting the most out of your ARCHIBUS solution by taking advantage of the comprehensive technical support available from ARCHIBUS, Inc. or your local ARCHIBUS-trained specialist. Two technical support options available directly from ARCHIBUS, Inc. allow you to choose the most appropriate program for your organization's needs:
- Unlimited Plan: Provides organizations with an unlimited number of technical support incidents throughout the year.
- Limited Plan: Allows participants to elect a fixed number of pre-paid technical support incidents over the course of a year.
Whichever plan you choose, authorized individuals in your organization communicate with technical support staff via the ARCHIBUS Web site, telephone, e-mail, or other mechanisms. ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers support hours during normal business hours. Your local ARCHIBUS-trained specialist may also offer additional technical support in your native language and/or time zone.
In addition to on-demand technical support, your organization gains access to the on-line ARCHIBUS Technical Support database of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), which includes pro-active notifications of additions to the proprietary ARCHIBUS KnowledgeBase.
To purchase a support contract, contact an authorized ARCHIBUS reseller, or call ARCHIBUS, Inc. directly at 617-227-2508 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already have a Technical Support Agreement you can access the Support Section.