|Telecommunications & Cable Management Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "Having all our information computerized lets us run reports from previous years to calculate project costs. It also forces one point of contact, so we’re not getting three requests for the same thing. Despite a reduction in funding and no additional staff, we’ve found a way to do more with less."
- Ralph Linne
- Director of County Facilities
- Hamilton County, OH (2013)
Telecommunications & Cable Management
Manage every aspect of your network infrastructure to facilitate planning, improve asset management, and enhance customer service
- Shortens the planning process by maintaining a well-documented physical network and simplifies trouble-shooting tasks
- Extends the lifecycles of telecommunications and data assets by facilitating reassignment of surplus items
- Coordinates information and resources among responsible departments to ensure employees get network access quickly
- Manages telecom inventory from the Web or intranet to facilitate organizational efficiency
With the rapid pace of technological change and adoption, it is critical that updates to your network are accurately reflected to facilitate planning, improve inventory control, and enhance network up-time. With the ARCHIBUS Telecommunications & Cable Management application, you can manage the network’s system capacity information, the location of system connections, maintenance histories, upgrades, and much more. This indispensable solution does everything from simplifying trouble-shooting to eliminating communication discontinuities during the move/add/change process so you gain more control over your network instead of letting it control you.