|Call Center Wizard Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We now have the ability to do cross-site reporting on similar types of space and can react much more quickly to requests for information about space usage and other areas of concern. Before, for example, we didn’t know how many operating rooms or offices we had. ARCHIBUS gives us a tool to collect and analyze that information as well as apply best practice standards and guidelines for better management."
- Diana Smith
- Facilities Manager, Calgary Health Region, Canada
- Calgary Health Region
Call Center Wizard
Streamline work order and help desk processing to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Streamlines the work order process to reduce administrative costs and improve customer satisfaction
- Reduces processing time by displaying critical information and filtering out irrelevant data
- Updates work orders instantly to provide up-to-the-minute status reports
- Deploys quickly and easily with minimal training while maintaining existing business practices
The Call Center Wizard makes it easy to check on the status of any work request
The fluctuating nature of on demand work or help desk activity makes it difficult for organizations to predict the volume of work requests or plan in advance of needs. Any tool that can help better manage the process will improve help desk productivity and enhance customer service. The ARCHIBUS Call Center Wizard can successfully extend responsibility for work request management processing to everyone in the organization. It streamlines the work order process while supporting existing business practices. Compress processing time to increase customer satisfaction and decrease costs, all with minimal training.