|Environmental Sustainability Assessment Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "After the flood, we generated reports from ARCHIBUS to give to the insurance adjuster, listing all the items we lost and their value. This helped ensure maximum reimbursement for the damages. The claims adjustor did not even question the claim, it was so thorough."
- Glenn Gallway
- Systems Administrator for CAFM
- AIM Investments
Environmental Sustainability Assessment
Measure performance indicators and mitigate risk to reduce an organization’s carbon footprint and achieve other environmental goals
- Establishes proactive sustainability processes that can improve operational efficiencies, enhance stakeholder work environments, and boost asset value
- Identifies which assets should be repaired, renovated or replaced to achieve environmental efficiency goals or support an existing LEED™ or BREEAM® rating program
- Improves capital budgeting and planning capabilities by tracking costs and budgets associated with environmental deficiencies
- Increases efficiency of sustainability efforts by integrating assessment with work order management and by using a unified data repository
The Assessment Scoreboard provides users with a graphical approach to evaluate high-priority environmental sustainability items objectively and then drill down for more detailed information on individual items
An increasing number of organizations are recognizing the strategic value of reducing their carbon footprint to protect the environment and enhance their bottom line. Web-based ARCHIBUS Environmental Sustainability Assessment helps make the concept of environmental sustainability a reality by tracking, ranking, and documenting details on the condition and use of physical assets so remedial action can be taken. Unlike spreadsheets and other manual processes, the application provides a truly objective and systematic method of identifying and prioritizing facility replacements, upgrades, and renovations, based on environmental sustainability criteria while leveraging other ARCHIBUS facilities data from its central repository.