|Space Inventory & Performance Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "ARCHIBUS helps us manage a vast array of space. This includes boat docks, storage space, and wildlife management land. It’s a whole lot more than just office space."
- Laura Burton
- Facility Planner
- State of Tennessee
Space Inventory & Performance
Evaluate and plan space usage to maximize efficiency and decrease total occupancy costs
- Delivers flexible, self-service reporting for effective space allocation and cost control
- Improves evaluation of building performance and enables accurate benchmarking
- Enhances design/planning capabilities to use space more efficiently
- Helps achieve business results with ARCHIBUS Quick-Start, a productivity aid which includes tutorial videos and “How To” instructions
- Increases productivity with ARCHIBUS All-in-One Home Page with quick access to 80% of tasks
Use the single view, easy to use space console or mobile interface to manage space assignments to departments and employees, plan for future space needs, and report on portfolio-wide space utilization
Knowing how much space an entity has, and how efficiently it is being used, is essential for managing the organization’s Total Cost of Occupancy. To expedite self-service access to space inventory and usage reports for decision support, ARCHIBUS Space Inventory & Performance provides an integrated Webbased solution for viewing and managing an organization’s different types of space (such as departmental boundaries/rooms/common areas, vertical penetrations, service areas, and more) to ensure optimal space allocation. With this application, managers can plan for greater space efficiency by co-locating departments and identifying opportunities for consolidation.