|National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)|
|Advanced Micro Devices|
|>> More Stories|
|Cost Administration Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We have the capability to analyze, slice, and dice data in the manner that management needs, helping them look at it in different ways and strategically plan their next steps."
- Robert Stephen
- Project and CAFM Manager
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Centralize and streamline the processes of defining, allocating, and approving portfolio occupancy costs
- Complies with current changes to FASB 13, FAS 13 and FAS 13 GAAP requirements
- Improves portfolio occupancy cost management and decision-making with advanced cost analysis/projection capabilities
- Provides visibility to help align occupancy cost structure with organizational mission
- Decreases frequency and expense of errors with streamlined processes that track all portfolio lifecycle costs
- Reduces administrative overhead by eliminating manual processes
- Supports multi-currency and value added tax (VAT) costs
Increase budgeting accuracy with cash flow reports that generate cost projections for leases, buildings, properties, and accounts
Accurately tracking and managing an organization’s occupancy costs is a competitive advantage…and an organizational challenge, without a centralized repository and the right analytical tools. ARCHIBUS Cost Administration provides proactive real estate managers and lease administrators with a Web-based solution that centralizes and streamlines the definition, allocation, and approval of portfolio occupancy costs. It can reduce administrative overhead and improve decisionmaking. The application also features an intuitive Wizard that tracks lifecycle costs at the invoice- or summary-level until final cost allocations are issued, as well as sophisticated filtering for multidimensional cost analysis, and more.