|Portfolio Forecasting Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "Significant write-offs are now possible thanks to the accurate, defensible records we maintain in ARCHIBUS. In one recent year, the company was able to account for $2 million worth of disposed assets, which had been donated, sold, or brought to the salvage yard."
- Glenn Gallway
- Systems Administrator for CAFM
- AIM Investments
Evaluate, forecast, and allocate space needs and associated occupancy costs using multiple scenarios and time periods
- Delivers structured information and decision support for space/master planning
- Provides consistent multi-year space/cost forecasts without having to use a CAD tool
- Reduces administrative costs through rapid projection and allocation capabilities
- Projects annual costs to departments/cost centers based on space allocation forecasts
Accurately predicting space needs and occupancy costs is an ongoing challenge in dynamic organizations where churn, organic growth, mergers/acquisitions, and other factors create both uncertainty and opportunity. Web-based ARCHIBUS Portfolio Forecasting is an interactive forms-based solution that supports insightful space forecasting using alternative scenarios. It also allocates organizational groups to appropriate locations and links estimated occupancy costs to the groups incurring them. Portfolio Forecasting’s analytics and “what-if” capabilities let users review historical space/cost allocations and project future scenarios based on user-defined time periods.