|View Additional Resources|
|Portfolio Forecasting Product Sheet|
|User Overview: Portfolio Forecasting|
|Real Estate Portfolio Management Driving Business Value through the Enterprise|
|Request a demo|
- "One of the most important reasons the Italian government chose Pirelli as a partner was the promise to implement and use ARCHIBUS."
- Alessandro Barni
ARCHIBUS Portfolio Forecasting: Anticipate Real Estate Needs While Controlling Costs
Evaluate, forecast, and allocate space needs and associated occupancy costs using multiple scenarios and time periods
- Delivers structured information and decision support for space/master planning
- Provides consistent multi-year space/cost forecasts without having to use a CAD tool
- Reduces administrative costs through rapid projection and allocation capabilities
- Projects annual costs to departments/cost centers based on space allocation forecasts
Improve visualization of space allocation forecasts with drag-and-drop stack diagrams for group moves between floors
Accurately predicting space needs and occupancy costs is an ongoing challenge in dynamic organizations where churn, organic growth, mergers/acquisitions, and other factors create both uncertainty and opportunity. Web-based ARCHIBUS Portfolio Forecasting is an interactive forms-based solution that supports insightful space forecasting using alternative scenarios. It also allocates organizational groups to appropriate locations and links estimated occupancy costs to the groups incurring them. Portfolio Forecasting’s analytics and “what-if” capabilities let users review historical space/cost allocations and project future scenarios based on user-defined time periods.