|Portfolio Forecasting Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We can’t yet quantify savings in time, money, or aggravation, but we do know that things are a lot better than they used to be."
- Orlinda Gray
- Director of Corporate Facilities
- Scripps Networks
Evaluate, forecast, and allocate space needs and associated occupancy costs using multiple scenarios and time periods
- Delivers structured information and decision support for space/master planning
- Provides consistent multi-year space/cost forecasts without having to use a CAD tool
- Reduces administrative costs through rapid projection and allocation capabilities
- Projects annual costs to departments/cost centers based on space allocation forecasts
Accurately predicting space needs and occupancy costs is an ongoing challenge in dynamic organizations where churn, organic growth, mergers/acquisitions, and other factors create both uncertainty and opportunity. Web-based ARCHIBUS Portfolio Forecasting is an interactive forms-based solution that supports insightful space forecasting using alternative scenarios. It also allocates organizational groups to appropriate locations and links estimated occupancy costs to the groups incurring them. Portfolio Forecasting’s analytics and “what-if” capabilities let users review historical space/cost allocations and project future scenarios based on user-defined time periods.