|Commissioning Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "The County has recognized the value of using ARCHIBUS as a single data repository for all information related to the daily management of buildings by the Department of County Facilities."
- Ralph Linne
- Director of County Facilities
- Hamilton County, OH (2013)
Collect, coordinate and share building information to identify and correct design/build issues prior to occupancy
- Streamlines the verification process that a facility and its systems meet the as-designed specifications and owner requirements
- Provides the mechanism to identify and correct problems early in the design/build process
- Reduces costs associated with post-occupancy troubleshooting, claims, and corrective work
- Optimizes downstream building performance by providing the tools to support continuous improvement in energy and operational cost savings
Building owners are often hindered by the lack of effective and efficient communication during the design, construction and commissioning stages, resulting in unnecessary costs and operational inefficiencies. The ARCHIBUS Commissioning application helps solve this problem by capturing and coordinating graphic and non-graphic data – including Building Information Modeling (BIM), as-builts, shop drawings, maintenance manuals, space, and equipment information – in one central repository. The application makes all data elements searchable and accessible for viewing using a Web browser or a mobile device. And the application correlates all the information to confirm a facility and its systems meet the as-designed specifications. ARCHIBUS Commissioning also helps lower the costs associated with claims and corrective actions, as well as optimize downstream building system performance.