|Mobile Framework Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "By providing complete access to our building data, the new system is enabling us to save on design and construction costs."
- Tom Harkenrider
- Chief of Operations
- Soka University of America
Accelerate service delivery with secure, real-time access to ARCHIBUS data from smart phones and tablets
- Gives immediate access to graphical and non-graphical reports, forms, and views — anytime, anywhere - after initially connecting to a Wi-Fi, Internet, or cellular network
- Lowers the overall cost of providing a two-way exchange of information to/from a centralized repository to mobile-enabled personnel
- Supports hybrid mobile deployments, with an open-standard development environment for easy enhancement
- Supports semi-connected native mobile apps to ensure work continuity and productivity even when there is no connection available
ARCHIBUS Mobile Framework Apps provide instant access to workflows and accelerated responsiveness to customer needs
Better service delivery increasingly means faster and more accurate service delivery, a goal now made practical through implementation of the latest mobile technology. Included in Web Central V.21.2, the ARCHIBUS Mobile Framework delivers a new breed of secure, easily configurable, and customer-responsive apps, providing accurate facilities information when and where it is needed. ARCHIBUS creates mobile apps once which will run on a variety of late model, high-end mobile devices. And, new technology makes your data — including photos, campus plans, and floor plans — interactive, so that any authorized user can quickly locate spaces, people, assets, and tasks.