|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Advanced Portfolio Forecasting Product Sheet|
|Request a demo|
- "We have been able to save $35,000 a year simply by eliminating a number of time-consuming administrative tasks."
- Adam Brockhurst
- Facilities Information Coordinator
- Suncorp Metway
Advanced Portfolio Forecasting
Project costs and simplify portfolio planning and forecasting to support multifaceted strategic space planning requirements
- Align multiyear strategic portfolio plan with overall business plan objectives
- Project costs for advanced portfolio forecasting of space requirements
- Optimize the strategic space plan at all levels—from the portfolio, city, site/campus, to the building and room levels
- Plan short-, medium-, and long-term “what-if” scenarios for organizations of all sizes
- Enable key stakeholders to envision and optimize requirements using detailed event-driven
scenarios including space configuration/allocation, leased/owned properties, and projects
Get a top-down view of your portfolio and proposed scenarios with the Space & Portfolio Planning Console. Access all owned and leased space details, floor plans, headcounts, comparative costs, and utilization. Use the Business Events tab (not shown here) to see how your figures change as you acquire, allocate, and dispose of space in each time frame.
Real estate and portfolio planning professionals find it challenging to simplify the complex portfolio planning process, analyze proposed plans, and coordinate the intensive multidimensional review of those plans by stakeholders and senior leadership. ARCHIBUS Advanced Portfolio Forecasting provides the capabilities needed for assessing baseline conditions, forecasting need, proposing alternative planning scenarios, and evaluating complex tradeoffs over the short-, medium-, and longterm portfolio planning periods. These tools are especially critical for enterprise-scale initiatives that include expanding or reducing lines of business, and other activities that have enterprise-wide financial ramifications from a portfolio perspective.