|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Strategic Space Planning Product Sheet|
|Request a demo|
- "“We looked at another application but only ARCHIBUS was able to integrate tightly with our AutoCAD so that linking and manipulating information was easy – and we liked the open platform structure. We could do whatever we wanted with it right out of the box or with some minor customization."
- Jeff Paul
- Real Estate Manager
- Great American Insurance Co.
Strategic Space Planning
Simplify strategic space planning and forecasting to support multifaceted space planning requirements
- Optimize space planning and forecasting at all levels—from the portfolio, city, site/campus, to the building and room levels
- Plan short-, medium-, and long-term “what-if” scenarios for organizations of all sizes
- Simplify strategic space planning, leveraging existing space inventory and use information
- Ensure that key stakeholders envision and optimize requirements with detailed event-driven
scenarios, including space configuration/allocation, leased/owned properties, and projects
Real estate, infrastructure and facilities professionals and teams require the ability to integrate and adjust existing space plans that align with the strategic space plan. They also define specific implementation plan requirements such as real estate transactions and renovation tasks, need to discuss affinities and moves with stakeholders, and flow results to projects, moves, and space inventory. The ARCHIBUS Strategic Space Planning application reduces the effort needed to accomplish these goals by integrating key stakeholders’ information in a single, central enterprise information model.