|Reservations Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "Previous to our [ARCHIBUS] deployment, as far as work order reporting, we were at 50%. On 10,000 work orders, we’d only receive hours and comments on 5,000. Since our deployment, we’re up to 90%. We finally seeing that 100% is a reasonable goal we can actually reach"
- Chris Phinney
- Applications Analyst, City of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- City of Hamilton, ON
Simplify scheduling and management of shared use space to increase efficiency and optimize utilization from desktop and mobile devices
- Secures shared space and resources with self-service Web forms, and avoids double bookings
- Improves productivity by streamlining invitations to participants via integration with most email clients
- ARCHIBUS Reservations Plugin for Microsoft Outlook™ lets individuals make room reservations within the Outlook client
- Extension for Microsoft Exchange handles all reservations and updates. Also, changes in Exchange Calendars flow directly to Web Central
How well an organization manages the time of its most valuable and costly resource – its people – is the measure of a truly effective and collaborative environment. Eliminate embarrassing double-bookings, rooms too large or small for a meeting’s purpose, and misallocation of resources with Web-based ARCHIBUS Reservations. The ARCHIBUS Reservations application provides an intuitive, integrated solution for scheduling shared space and associated amenities. Desktop and mobile reservation options give you control over all details involved in planning, scheduling, and tracking shared space, including easily coordinating internal or external providers of audio-visual, food, or other services. Integrated with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server, Reservations capabilities deliver a seamless user experience by streamlining all aspects of meeting room and participant coordination.