|Enterprise Move Management Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "Our growth is exponential…We were using a compilation of spreadsheets and paper – we didn’t have a system we could rely on to manage our real property and leases…The savings [from ARCHIBUS] is in manpower cost reduction – we haven’t had to hire additional staff we would have had to hire to maintain the number of properties and leases that we have."
- Jeff Weides
- Facility Manager/ Coordinator Field Services
- Chesapeake Energy
Enterprise Move Management
Streamline the entire move/add/change process, from single-person to multi-phased moves, to reduce costs and minimize organizational disruption
- Streamlines the entire move process, including requests, approvals, updates, and related action items to reduce overall costs and optimize churn rates
- Increases customer satisfaction by reducing downtime and minimizing move errors
- Improves communication, coordination, and collaboration between in-house and external resources with rules-based workflow processes
- Generates trial layouts, move analytics, and intelligent dashboards which help enable continuous process improvement
- Integrates rapidly with existing Human Resources and Financial systems enabling the timely distribution of updated personnel and cost center information
From simple, single-person moves to multi-phased moves integrated with construction, ARCHIBUS Enterprise Move Management streamlines the move/add/change process to ensure successful relocations with minimal organizational disruption. The application reduces the complexity, risk, time, cost, and downtime associated with moves by organizing all move orders and associated information into a central repository. With easy Web access to views displaying tasks, status changes, and milestones, move project participants can collaborate effectively to reduce duplicate effort and minimize move costs.