|Telecommunications & Cable Management Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We’ve created an application that combines the space data with award and faculty data, showing decision-makers the dollars per square foot and other data that various entities are receiving through grants."
- Julia Trimmer
- Senior IT Analyst
- Duke University Medical Center
Telecommunications & Cable Management
Manage every aspect of your network infrastructure to facilitate planning, improve asset management, and enhance customer service
- Shortens the planning process by maintaining a well-documented physical network and simplifies trouble-shooting tasks
- Extends the lifecycles of telecommunications and data assets by facilitating reassignment of surplus items
- Coordinates information and resources among responsible departments to ensure employees get network access quickly
- Manages telecom inventory from the Web or intranet to facilitate organizational efficiency
With the rapid pace of technological change and adoption, it is critical that updates to your network are accurately reflected to facilitate planning, improve inventory control, and enhance network up-time. With the ARCHIBUS Telecommunications & Cable Management application, you can manage the network’s system capacity information, the location of system connections, maintenance histories, upgrades, and much more. This indispensable solution does everything from simplifying trouble-shooting to eliminating communication discontinuities during the move/add/change process so you gain more control over your network instead of letting it control you.