|Cost Chargeback & Invoicing Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We apply a framework to new buildings so we can make comparisons on a cost-by-cost basis. Now we have all our information at our fingertips instead of having to go through reams of paper."
- Rom D'Angelo
- Manager of Operations and Management, Corporate Buildings and Real Estate division
- City of Hamilton, ON
Cost Chargeback & Invoicing
Improve the process of charging back costs, issuing invoices, and tracking receivables to reduce administrative expense
- Increases transparency of costs to improve real estate portfolio decision-making
- Improves operational efficiency through simplified chargeback/invoice/payment processing
- Decreases administrative errors with automated chargeback calculations and invoice/payment monitoring
- Streamlines chargeback and invoicing processes through intuitive Wizard-based interfaces
View details for any invoice in one location that includes due dates, terms, contacts, associated costs, payments, and more
Increasing efficiency and reducing errors in performing chargebacks and executing invoicing/receivables processes is essential for reducing the administrative cost of managing properties. Now both goals can be achieved with the ARCHIBUS Cost Chargeback & Invoicing application. This Web-based solution’s sophisticated Wizards enable lease administrators and portfolio managers to automate all real estate-related accounting functions. The Chargeback Wizard provides users with an intuitive tool for flexible cost allocation to internal cost centers and/or external tenants, while the Invoicing/Receivables Wizard enables accurate, automated billing and payment processes for enhanced account management.