|Cost Chargeback & Invoicing Application Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "The ARCHIBUS system has proven to be very easy to learn and to use. In terms of Joint Commission's requirements, one of the most useful tools is the "PM Forecast report". This report provides a means to verify that departments and equipment are properly scheduled before the actual work orders are created. In addittion, it provides an easy way to plan and assign resources to accomplish the next month's workload."
- Manuel R Rojas, MS
- Biomedical Engineering Supervisor
- St. Johns Health Center
Cost Chargeback & Invoicing
Improve the process of charging back costs, issuing invoices, and tracking receivables to reduce administrative expense
- Increases transparency of costs to improve real estate portfolio decision-making
- Improves operational efficiency through simplified chargeback/invoice/payment processing
- Decreases administrative errors with automated chargeback calculations and invoice/payment monitoring
- Streamlines chargeback and invoicing processes through intuitive Wizard-based interfaces
View details for any invoice in one location that includes due dates, terms, contacts, associated costs, payments, and more
Increasing efficiency and reducing errors in performing chargebacks and executing invoicing/receivables processes is essential for reducing the administrative cost of managing properties. Now both goals can be achieved with the ARCHIBUS Cost Chargeback & Invoicing application. This Web-based solution’s sophisticated Wizards enable lease administrators and portfolio managers to automate all real estate-related accounting functions. The Chargeback Wizard provides users with an intuitive tool for flexible cost allocation to internal cost centers and/or external tenants, while the Invoicing/Receivables Wizard enables accurate, automated billing and payment processes for enhanced account management.