Centralize and Optimize Your Real Estate Portfolio On One Platform
ARCHIBUS provides a centralized view of your portfolio; with metrics, automation, and GIS
Tracking, administrating, and optimizing a vast real estate portfolio is no easy task given the amount of stakeholders, operations, and costs surrounding every property.
ARCHIBUS applications not only automate the administrative processes around managing your properties, but provide key intelligence in evaluating the performance of your entire portfolio.
Through a visual interface of interactive GIS maps and dashboards, users can predict future needs, identify risks/opportunities, and drill into the most detailed data on any aspect of a given property.
5 Benefits of ARCHIBUS as a Real Estate Platform
1. Centralize Accurate Real Estate Data, Connect Stakeholders
ARCHIBUS applications work as one system, presenting a complete inventory of your real estate portfolio. Integrate external sources like accounting and HR systems, as well as internal databases from building operations, space management, asset management, and more to centralize all real estate and building data. Data inputted on different applications by real estate portfolio managers, building managers, or maintenance workers ends up on one accurate, centralized system.
2. Integrate with GIS, BIM, and CAD
Locate and evaluate key information and processes by interacting with 2D and 3D models of buildings and floorplans, as well as GIS maps with intuitive data filters. Track people, places, utilities, assets and processes by navigating between integrated visual displays.
3. Evaluate with Reporting and Metrics
Receive in depth analytics, metrics, and reports based on detailed data on all aspects of each property, including detailed lease data, space use, maintenance costs, energy use and so much more. Identify outliers, track trends, and filter information.
4. Automate Administration for Speed and Accuracy
Stay on top of key deadlines with automated alerts, schedule key actions, get guided through complex procedures with intuitive wizards, and generate reporting on key metrics with sophisticated calculations– all in one system. ARCHIBUS applications streamline every aspect of Real Estate administration with precise automation.
5. Integrate and Automate Compliance
ARCHIBUS applications automate and streamline compliance with industry standards and regulations. Stay on top of local and international standards with key updates, wizards, and tools to keep your organization ahead of the compliance curve.
Learn how centralizing real estate and space management on one system enabled one of Europe’s largest employer’s to drastically reduce their portfolio.
Which ARCHIBUS Applications Optimize Real Estate Strategy?
ARCHIBUS Applications under the Real Estate Portfolio Management Domain fall under the two primary categories below.
Optimize Real Estate Administration
Calculate and Automate Real Estate Chargebacks
Calculate the exact shared cost of building operational expenses, with automated calculations based on detailed data. Generate accurate reports, automate invoicing with precision and transparency.
- Calculate precise reports on tenants’ shared costs and building expenses
- Allocate costs precisely to internal cost centers and external tenants with Chargeback Wizard
- Automate billing and payment with Invoicing/Receivables Wizard
- Decrease administrative errors with invoice/payment monitoring
Centralize Cost Data, Automate Cost Processes
Cost Administration is the main repository of cost data used by all ARCHIBUS applications. Categorize all organizational costs and filter down by cost types. Automate payments.
- Filter costs by type to understand your specific financial commitments
- identify outliers and understand multiple cost perspectives
- Integrate with financial systems to centralize data and automate payments
- Collect life cycle cost data through intuitive Wizard
- Automate compliance with FASB standards
- Plan effectively with advanced cost analysis/projection capabilities
Centralize Lease Data, Automate Lease Processes
Collect all lease data into one system. Sort Lease data into multiple perspectives, gather insightful reporting, and automate key processes to stay on top of key deadlines.
- Manage your entire lease commitment in one intuitive console
- Receive alerts for important lease deadlines
- Streamline administration by automating collection of accurate, real-time data
- Understand impact of leases with strategic information, analysis, and reporting
- Easily view critical information, like tenant and landlord responsibilities
Optimize Overall Portfolio Strategy
Simulate and Evaluate Portfolio Strategies
Optimize your portfolio with this advanced scenario planning tool. Simulate scenarios to view how each scenario impacts key metrics, and identify critical needs in the short, medium and long-term.
- Align multiyear strategic portfolio plan with overall business plan objectives
- Project costs for advanced portfolio forecasting of space requirements
- Simulate scenarios based on granular data, and evaluate impact across various timeframes
- Evaluate alternative space configurations, leased/owned scenarios, and projects
Evaluate Real Estate Cost and Occupancy
Get a strategic overview of your entire real estate inventory. Track costs and occupancy with visual dashboards and metrics, and analysis that lets you track trends and understand how your leases and operations impact your core business.
- Integrate lease, cost, and occupancy data in visual KPI dashboards
- Navigate visual GIS maps to pull up comprehensive data on various properties and buildings
- Track trends and flag properties that are under performing
Evaluate and Analyze Total Cost of Ownership
Strategic Financial Analysis (SFA) is a strategic overview of all capital and operational expenses organization wide, so you can assess total cost of ownership with granular detail. Drill into costs on all leases, fixed assets, maintenance, utilities and more. Go beyond real estate, and understand the financial impact of all operations.
- View all capital and operational expenses across the entire organization
- Filter costs into key perspectives and categories, track key financial metrics
- Aggregate information into interactive GIS map
- Centralize detailed data on leases, maintenance, occupancy, sustainability, fixed assets, and more!
- Compare benchmarks and monitor performance trends for assets including structures, properties, buildings, and equipment
It’s no secret that space is expensive, but misused space not only leads to overblown property portfolios, it impacts...
While many think of maintenance as keeping the lights on, the difference between an effective and ineffective maintenance strategy...
Stories About Real Estate
How $1B in Savings and Productivity Were Achieved Overview As the largest telecommunications operator in the Spanish and Portuguese-speaking...
Enhancing Security with an Accurate and Agile System Overview As the world’s largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment,...
How the Calgary Board of Education Streamlined by Investing in Data, Reporting, and Workflow
Enbridge Accommodates Workforce Growth with Space & Real Estate Solution
Telecom Company Reduces Infrastructure Cost; Optimizes Real Estate, Space, and Operations
San Diego Gas & Electric Normalizes Multi-Year Capital Project Management with ARCHIBUS
How Olympic Training Facilities Around the Country Are Managed on One System
Rome Airports Re-engineer Real Estate and Facilities Management Business Processes with ARCHIBUS
Largest privately owned US banking company saves $120K/yr, optimizes facilities management
Massachusetts Medical Consortium Improves Administrative Operations and A-21 Reporting with ARCHIBUS