Baltimore ARCHIBUS Users’ Group Meeting – June 13th 2018
Save the Date—and check back here for updates on developments! We invite you to join our user group’s upcoming IN-PERSON meeting (with virtual/remote participation option) on Wednesday, June 13th —and invite colleagues! We welcome all ARCHIBUS users—both new and experienced—to come share ideas, gain knowledge, and interact with your peers!
You can now meet in person (with virtual/remote participation option) to compare best practices and successful implementation experiences, as well as to learn about ARCHIBUS’ latest capabilities!
Don’t miss this chance to be involved in the local community of ARCHIBUS users, connect with colleagues, and learn from each other.
- Introductions and updates on ARCHIBUS implementation
- BGE – 3D Laser Scanner & GPS locator demo—Brian Cashion, BGE
- ARCHIBUS Nexus 2018 takeaways—Greg Alevras, ARCHIBUS, Inc. and Brian Cashion, BGE
- ARCHIBUS new features and capabilities—Greg Alevras, ARCHIBUS, Inc.
- Johns Hopkins University (JHU) ARCHIBUS upgrade experience and table topics—Mark Washington, JHU
- Discuss topics for the next Baltimore AUG meeting—Mark Washington, JHU
Lunch will be provided.
Parking will be available in visitor spaces around the Keswick North or South Buildings. Remember your licence place number to register your vehicle with security.
Registrations are closed for this event.