EU101 – Fundamentals | Boston, MA – October 14 – 17, 2019 (Traditional Classroom) – CONFIRMED
The 4-day Fundamentals course is designed to give participants an understanding of ARCHIBUS’ foundational data requirements along with a working knowledge of its key tools: Web Central, Smart Client, and the Smart Client Extension for AutoCAD. In addition, the course provides an introduction to administering key domains: Space Planning & Management, Real Estate Portfolio Management, Asset Management, and Building Operations. The EU101 course is only offered in traditional or virtual course.
Course Times: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Day 1 Facilities Background and Tools
- Product Overview for new users (provided online)
- Web Central and Facilities Background
- Smart Client for administrators
- Smart Client Extension for AutoCAD for AEC specialists
Day 2 Space Planning & Management
- Space Planning & Management Domain Overview
- Space Inventory & Performance
- Personnel & Occupancy
- Move Management (if time permits)
Day 3 Portfolio and Lease Management
- Real Estate Portfolio Domain Overview
- Lease Administration
- Cost Administration (if time permits)
Day 4 Asset Lifecycle Management
- Asset Management Domain Overview
- Building Operations Domain Overview
- On Demand Work
- Preventive Maintenance
The minimum class size in Reston, VA is five (5). Attendees are responsible for transportation and other expenses incurred while attending training. If a class is under-subscribed, it may be canceled or rescheduled at the discretion of ARCHIBUS, Inc. ARCHIBUS, Inc. assumes no responsibility for penalties or fees incurred for advanced, special rate, or non-cancelable fares. Cancellation by the student within five (5) business days before the class date will result in payment of 50% of the course fee if the seat cannot be filled. Cancellation by the student within three (3) business days before the class date will result in payment of 100% of the course fee if the seat cannot be filled.
Registrations are closed for this event.