Baltimore ARCHIBUS User Group Meeting – June 11th, 2019
Time: 10:00AM – 1:00PM, Eastern Time
We are pleased to announce that the Baltimore ARCHIBUS Users’ Group is planning a meeting on Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
All ARCHIBUS users are invited to join the Baltimore ARCHIBUS Users’ Group Meeting! You can now meet in person (with virtual/remote participation option) to compare best practices and successful implementation experiences, as well as to learn about ARCHIBUS’ latest capabilities!
Don’t miss this chance to be involved in the local community of ARCHIBUS users, connect with colleagues, and learn from each other.
- Nexus 2019 Debrief by Mark Washington, JHU
- ARCHIBUS presentation by Greg Alevras, ARCHIBUS/Serraview
- ARCHIBUS merger with Serraview
- ARCHIBUS cloud-based vs. on-premises version
- Publishing ARCHIBUS data to ESRI by Gary Craig, NASA
- Space survey in ARCHIBUS for indirect cost recovery by Mark Washington, JHU
- Plans for future Baltimore User Group Meeting
Keswick North Building
3910 Keswick Road
Baltimore, MD 21211
3rd floor, Suite N-3100, Large Conference Room