TR135 – Extension for Lease Accounting | Boston – Nov 12-13, 2018 (Traditional Classroom)
The 2-day “Extension for Lease Accounting” course is designed to give implementers insight into how the ARCHIBUS Lease Classification Wizard provides transparency and confidence in the leasing figures reported on financial statements. The course outlines the underlying requirements and calculations behind the new FASB ASC 842 and IASB IFRS 17 guidelines and demonstrates how the Wizard interprets right-of-use asset and lease data to be compliant.
Day 1 FASB ASC 842 Guidance, Data Preparation, and Lease Classification
- Introduction: FASB ASC 842 Guidelines and Extension Overview
- Overview of Requisite Accounting Concepts
- Set-Up and Configuration (assets, leases, costs and options, parameters)
- Lease Classification: Guided Exercises for Operating and Finance Leases
Day 2 Classification Scenarios, Installation, and Configuration
- Lease Classification: Guided Practice through FASB Sample Scenarios (Case 1, A1, A2, B, 28, etc.)
- Database Schema Changes, Amortization Calculations, and Sub-ledger Rules
- Installation, Customization of Calculations, and FAQs
- Open Discussion
Attendees are responsible for transportation and other expenses incurred while attending training. If a class is under-subscribed, it may be canceled or rescheduled at the discretion of ARCHIBUS, Inc. ARCHIBUS, Inc. assumes no responsibility for penalties or fees incurred for advanced, special rate, or non-cancelable fares. Cancellation by the student within five (5) business days before the class date will result in payment of 50% of the course fee if the seat cannot be filled. Cancellation by the student within three (3) business days before the class date will result in payment of 100% of the course fee if the seat cannot be filled.
Registrations are closed for this event.