EU101 – Fundamentals | Boston – August 7-10, 2018 (Traditional Classroom)
The 4-day Fundamentals course is designed to give participants an understanding of ARCHIBUS’ foundational data requirements along with a working knowledge of its key tools: Web Central, Smart Client, and the Smart Client Extension for AutoCAD. In addition, the course provides an introduction to administering key domains: Space Planning & Management, Real Estate Portfolio Management, Asset Management, and Building Operations. The EU101 course is only offered in traditional or virtual course.
Day 1 Facilities Background and Tools
- Product Overview: Web Central, Home Pages, Smart Client, CAD, and Mobile
- Web Central facilities background for new users
- Smart Client for administrators
- Smart Client Extension for AutoCAD for AEC specialists
Day 2 Space Planning & Management
- Space Planning & Management Domain Overview
- Space Inventory & Performance
- Personnel & Occupancy
Day 3 Portfolio and Lease Management
- Real Estate Portfolio Domain Overview
- Real Property Inventory and Industry Standards
- Portfolio Management
- Lease Administration
Day 4 Asset Lifecycle Management
- Asset & Building Operations Domain Overview
- On Demand Work
- Preventive Maintenance
Note: The minimum class size in Boston is three (3). Attendees are responsible for transportation and other expenses incurred while attending training. If a class is under-subscribed, it may be canceled or rescheduled at the discretion of ARCHIBUS, Inc. ARCHIBUS, Inc. assumes no responsibility for penalties or fees incurred for advanced, special rate, or non-cancelable fares. Cancellation by the student within five (5) business days before the class date will result in payment of 50% of the course fee if the seat cannot be filled. Cancellation by the student within three (3) business days before the class date will result in payment of 100% of the course fee if the seat cannot be filled.
Registrations are closed for this event.