SB202 - How ARCHIBUS Changed Our Way of Managing "Day by Day" Internal Service
11:30am - 12:15pm
Banco Santander Rio is the largest private bank in Argentina. With more than 700 branches, 10 administrative buildings and a Corporate one, we needed to serve their people and occupants with a premium facility service.
Our SLA was being more and more demanding and service quality had increased occupants expectations.
During the selection process we noticed that ARCHIBUS will, not only put in order our area but also set our processes with its embeved good practices.
Now all occupants receive the quality of service they were expecting and much more. Our current metrics say that:
- We reduced response time in 20%
- Our resolution time decreased in 35%
- We dramatically reduced the number of steps and actors involved in most common maintenance processes
- Third party maintenance vendors receive requirements faster and with less errors and better information
- We negotiated better maintenance contracts, improving transparency, saving money and increasing service quality
Next phase will contribute with more process automatization and add more integration and collaboration between all actors. Also to incorporate more indicators that will allow to improve level of service and reduce our costs.
Frenchman Room II - 2nd Floor
For the latest conference developments follow us on and register for our newsletter.