Asset managers must ensure that their total capital and other asset investments provide the coordinated, end-to-end resources needed to support an organization’s immediate and long-term mission.
With purpose-built interfaces for professionals in planning, finance, real estate, facilities, IT, maintenance-and with mobile apps for field personnel and the shipping/receiving area-Archibus Enterprise Assets streamlines asset management by providing a 360-degree view of every asset’s ownership, value, location, use, lifecycle status, and condition.
This holistic view enables asset managers to make strategic data-driven decisions for the whole enterprise that are reflected in day-to-day operations.
- Improve return on assets by providing a common operating picture that enables key strategic and operations stakeholders to align all assets to an organization’s objectives
- Plan what-if scenarios to optimize enterprise asset investments
- Centralize enterprise asset management with easy integration to other ERP systems
- Engage asset management teams to accomplish their goals with coordinated end-to-end resourcing
- Optimize capital and other asset investments through integrated lifecycle management for planning, acquisition, utilization, repurposing, and decommissioning/disposal
- Enable staff to quickly inventory assets with mobile apps
Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational life-cycle, from acceptance through operational use, re-purposing, and disposal.
Create a space plan that supports your goals. Leverage space, occupancy, and cost data into one strategy.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to learn more.