Real estate and portfolio planning professionals find it challenging to simplify the complex portfolio planning process, analyze proposed plans, and coordinate the intensive multidimensional review of those plans by stakeholders and senior leadership.
Archibus Advanced Forecasting provides the capabilities needed for assessing baseline conditions, forecasting need, proposing alternative planning scenarios, and evaluating complex tradeoffs over the short, medium, and long-term portfolio planning periods.
These tools are especially critical for enterprise-scale initiatives that include expanding or reducing lines of business, and other activities that have enterprise-wide financial ramifications from a portfolio perspective.
- Align multiyear strategic portfolio plan with overall business plan objectives
- Project costs for advanced portfolio forecasting of space requirements
- Optimize the strategic space plan at all levels-from the portfolio, city, site/campus, to the building and room levels
- Plan short-, medium-, and long-term “what-if” scenarios for organizations of all sizes
- Enable key stakeholders to envision and optimize requirements using detailed event-driven scenarios including space configuration/allocation, leased/owned properties, and projects
Strategic Financial Analysis
Provide a unified, correlated view of real estate, infrastructure and facilities assets and costs so they are optimally aligned to support an organization’s mission.
Track and manage an organization’s occupancy costs with a centralized repository and the right analytical tools.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to learn more.