SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 21, 2020 — When Archibus + Serraview acquired SpaceIQ in May 2020, leadership realized the combined brands needed a new name to accurately reflect the true power of the global workplace management technology business. They chose SpaceIQ.
“The goals in selecting a new company name were to choose a name that clearly states what we offer and represents all three product lines. SpaceIQ met all of the criteria,” said Wain Kellum, SpaceIQ CEO. “We now have a business identity that describes the category we compete in (Space) and shows we will continue to build intelligent, category-leading products (IQ).”
The new SpaceIQ is unlike any other workplace management company in that it provides products and services for small business to enterprise organizations on a worldwide scale, Kellum said. Archibus is known globally as the premier integrated workplace management software platform while Serraview is the go-to solution throughout much of Asia Pacific. SiQ, though a younger product, is considered one of the most innovative SaaS products in the industry.
To avoid confusion with existing customers, the SpaceIQ product has been renamed SiQ. The other product lines will be known by their legacy names: Archibus and Serraview. The company created a new brand look and feel, including revised product logos. A new website is slated to launch in 2021.
“We do understand that this change may cause some confusion in the market, which is why we have kept each of the product line names,” Kellum said. “Everything we offer, no matter the product line, always comes back to space. Archibus and Serraview are cornerstone products and will continue to be so—now under the SpaceIQ company name.”
SpaceIQ helps our customers with:
- Real Property — Manage owned and leased space locally and across the globe
- Capital Projects — Manage projects and budgets related to space
- Maintenance — Keep up with space needs and prevent workplace downtime
- Assets — Manage and track assets within space and the workplace
- Sustainability & Risk — Ensure workplace compliance with safety in mind
- Workplace Optimization — Optimize your space use and occupancy
- Space Planning & Management —Explore, analyze at department and team-levels
- Reservations — Find and reserve space
- Employee Experience — Meet the digital needs of your most important asset: people
- Forecasting – Use future growth models to determine space and workplace demands
- Agile Seating – Flex your space to meet the needs of your evolving workplace
In our latest guide, we take a look at hoteling and why its impact can be long-lasting in the return to workplace and beyond.