|Energy Management Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "I think the new work order system saved a lot of time. Even within the Office of Administration, we had 5 or 6 databases and we had one person doing all the reporting. That person, for example, would print out the PMs and distribute them. Now it’s all automated. Guys come into the system and print out their own [maintenance schedules] for the week. That saved a whole person’s time."
- Therese Fick
- Director Facilities Information Management, Office of Admin., Dept. of Facilities Mgt.,Design, Construction
- State of Missouri
Track and manage energy use to control costs, reduce carbon footprint, and mitigate risk
- Lowers annual energy costs, typically by 5% (or approximately $0.10 – 0.20 USD per square foot of space/year) and reduces carbon footprint
- Provides audit capabilities to easily access, aggregate, and evaluate consumption patterns as the basis to renegotiate rates and consolidate energy providers
- Reduces business risk and exposure to changes in energy costs or carbon emissions regulation through “what-if” analyses
- Improves decision-making by aligning energy spending to organizational priorities
Graphical dashboard views, such as Utility Cost with Consumption (by building and billing period) shown above, simplifies visualization and analysis while improving decision support for energy management strategies
With increasing utility costs, mandates to reduce carbon emissions, and sustainability efforts gaining more visibility, effective energy management has become even more important for organizations. ARCHIBUS Energy Management provides the means to easily aggregate, evaluate, and optimize energy and utility spending decisions to reduce unnecessary consumption and costs. Unlike spreadsheets or finance software alone, Energy Management helps users correlate and manage extensive cost data with real-time facility and infrastructure portfolio information to track energy expenditures against a business plan or objective benchmarks.