|Green Building Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "Having all our information computerized lets us run reports from previous years to calculate project costs. It also forces one point of contact, so we’re not getting three requests for the same thing. Despite a reduction in funding and no additional staff, we’ve found a way to do more with less."
- Ralph Linne
- Director of County Facilities
- Hamilton County, OH (2013)
Achieve carbon footprint and environmental sustainability certification goals for individual buildings or across an entire portfolio
- Delivers an information framework to help reduce overall carbon footprint
- Facilitates compliance with internal or external reporting requirements
- Streamlines the computation and comparison of greenhouse gas emissions for all buildings in a portfolio and tracks changes over time
- Tracks progress, evaluates payback, and identifies best practices to simplify sustainability certification and requalification initiatives
Managers are increasingly being tasked with achieving carbon footprint goals and managing environmental sustainability certification scores for individual buildings or across their entire portfolio. ARCHIBUS Green Building aids those managers by delivering a highly versatile and robust Web-based platform to provide the information framework for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and managing the environmental sustainability certification and recertification process. The application helps guide users through the processes of defining environmental criteria and protocols, collecting portfolio data, and evaluating results to help make informed and cost-effective decisions to achieve sustainability goals.