|National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)|
|>> More Stories|
|Service Desk Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We now have the ability to do cross-site reporting on similar types of space and can react much more quickly to requests for information about space usage and other areas of concern. Before, for example, we didn’t know how many operating rooms or offices we had. ARCHIBUS gives us a tool to collect and analyze that information as well as apply best practice standards and guidelines for better management."
- Diana Smith
- Facilities Manager, Calgary Health Region, Canada
- Calgary Health Region
Provide a centralized, self-service portal for common service requests to promote organizational efficiency and reduce administrative costs
- Streamlines requests for all services through simple forms, intelligent workflows, and automated notification of status changes
- Reduces administrative overhead and operating costs by enabling a self service environment
- Increases efficiency by enforcing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to control resource access and standards
- Improves performance measurement/analysis and elevates customer satisfaction
Manage a variety of service requests through the Workplace Services Portal on mobile devices and desktops, and utilize customized service reports to identify opportunities for improved service delivery.
Is your organization experiencing frequent errors and missed priorities because service requests are not being handled properly? Eliminate the need for dedicated personnel to handle service requests and provide a centralized, self-service portal for common service requests. ARCHIBUS Service Desk is a Web-based application that provides simple, self-service processes for commonly requested services, including moves/adds/changes, room reservations, project management, among many other requests. Service Desk automates the service request cycle through Service Level Agreement (SLA) designations that authorize, prioritize, route, and complete requests. Increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction with ARCHIBUS Service Desk.