Building Information Modeling (BIM) has enabled a richly detailed and collaborative approach to the way buildings are designed and constructed.
What it lacks, however, is a way to easily scale to the portfolio-level and connect with business data.
Archibus Smart Client Extension for Revit addresses that need with a true BIM 4.0 application designed from a facility manager’s perspective.
It provides quick access to Revit graphics and COBie information using Web Services to connect Revit models to Archibus enterprise data.
This gives users a comprehensive view of an organization and its processes.
In addition, the Smart Client Extension implements rules and workflows that coordinate the bi-directional data exchange and updates the BIM model itself, to keep everything in-synch.
- Leverage data collected during design/construction phase into optimizing management of building throughout lifecycle
- Provides an intuitive, graphical bi-directional link to Revit using Web Services, enabling an easy, incremental approach in transitioning to BIM technology
- Supports all facility management elements in BIM models
- Puts BIM data to work immediately for building operations-related processes
- Connects seamlessly to Archibus applications for increased productivity and data accuracy
Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational life-cycle, from acceptance through operational use, re-purposing and disposal.
Provide an objective, dynamic process for evaluating physical assets to help substantiate corrective action, based on risk mitigation and operational priorities.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to request a demo and learn more.