Ushering a successful project to its completion-whether it is a renovation, acquisition, construction, or move project-requires a well-organized repository of project data and workflow practices.
Archibus Projects gives project team members workflow access to a central storehouse of information that keeps all participants aligned with master planning goals.
This helps ensure that projects remain on-schedule and within budget, while providing valuable benchmarking data for future projects.
- Create a central repository for a top-down perspective of program and project priorities, actions, and costs
- Facilitate a collaborative process to allow project members to synchronize information at different locations or organizational units
- Provide clear, weighted performance scorecard views of multiple programs and/or projects to identify late or over-budget components at a glance
- Streamline project oversight via consolidated views displaying milestones, tasks, and status changes to all project members
- Reduce administrative burden by leveraging existing data
Master the capital budget cycle to achieve improved, centralized strategic planning across the organization.
Track and effectively manage deferred maintenance liabilities to mitigate risk and enable a closed loop process in taking corrective actions.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to request a demo and learn more.