|Performance Metrics Framework Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "It was our job to convince the Board of County Commissioners to spend money on a CAFM system that would help us support our mission. ARCHIBUS offered the most flexibility for our needs, easy customization, and worked with our existing CAD drawings."
- Ralph Linne
- Director of County Facilities
- Hamilton County, OH (2013)
Performance Metrics Framework
Delivers KPIs, trends, and other performance data about your real estate, infrastructure and facilities operations and their finances
- Obtain a balanced-scorecard view of portfolio health and align it with organizational strategy
- Gain a comprehensive overview of facility processes with drill-downs
- Manage leased and owned space more cost-effectively with intelligent analytics
- Lower operational costs and improve return on net assets and cash flow with facility performance metrics
ARCHIBUS Performance Metrics provides detailed graphical views of real estate and facilities management performance statistics and leverages drill-downs, alerts and other aids
Effective portfolio and operations management is a challenge without accurate metrics to guide decision-making. The ARCHIBUS Performance Metrics Framework is part of the ARCHIBUS business intelligence platform that helps owners, tenants and outsourcing service providers quantify real property portfolio performance from occupancy, operational and financial perspectives. Support and line managers can overview organizational processes at-a-glance and stay in control of real estate transactions, capital projects, and facilities. Using key performance indicators (KPIs), trend summaries, alerts, drill-down capabilities for more detailed analyses, as well as other analytical measures and productivity tools, decision-makers can align their portfolio spend to organizational strategy, spotlight underperforming business units or assets, and benchmark organizational progress to achieve targeted goals.