Accurately tracking and managing an organization’s occupancy costs is a competitive advantage…and an organizational challenge, without a centralized repository and the right analytical tools.
Archibus Costs provides proactive real estate managers and lease administrators with a Web-based solution that centralizes and streamlines the definition, allocation, and approval of portfolio occupancy costs.
It can reduce administrative overhead and improve decision making. The application also features an intuitive Wizard that tracks lifecycle costs at the invoice- or summary-level until final cost allocations are issued, as well as sophisticated filtering for multidimensional cost analysis, and more.
- Improve portfolio occupancy cost management and decision-making with advanced cost analysis/projection capabilities
- Align occupancy cost structure with organizational mission with increased visibility
- Decrease frequency and expense of errors with streamlined processes that track all portfolio lifecycle costs
- Reduce administrative overhead by eliminating manual processes
- Supports multi-currency and value added tax (VAT) costs
Strategic Financial Analysis
Provide a unified, correlated view of real estate, infrastructure and facilities assets and costs so they are optimally aligned to support an organization’s mission.
Track and manage an organization’s occupancy costs with a centralized repository and the right analytical tools.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to learn more.