|View Additional Resources|
|Hoteling Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "The thing that draws me to all these conferences is the ability to interact with my peers, learn what other folks in the industry are doing, and share the wealth of knowledge that we’ve gained ourselves."
- Michael Chamberlin
- Information Systems Administrator
- Johnson County, KS
ARCHIBUS Hoteling: Lower Real Estate Costs Through Shared Workplace Programs
Promote space efficiency, reduced carbon footprint, and flexible work arrangements through a shared workspace program
- Lowers real estate and associated costs by improving space utilization and enabling the disposition of excess inventory
- Reduces overall carbon emissions and workplace operating costs based on a smaller, more efficient facilities footprint resulting from improved space utilization
- Provides flexibility to accommodate a mobile workforce and increase employee satisfaction
- Allows easy implementation of chargebacks to encourage responsible and efficient use of space
ARCHIBUS Hoteling lets organizations book rooms, and display their locations, to support visiting teleworkers and dynamic project-based teams
At many organizations, office space is frequently underutilized by 50% or more, resulting in a larger than necessary real estate and carbon footprint, along with their associated costs. Web-based ARCHIBUS Hoteling enables organizations to more fully utilize existing space, potentially reduce leased/owned space in their portfolios, as well as decrease carbon emissions and workspace operating costs. It supports temporary allocation of on-site workspace to dynamic project-based teams and makes implementation of increasingly popular telework initiatives possible. Additionally, Hoteling simplifies implementation of shared space chargebacks, which further encourages space efficiency and responsibility for occupancy costs.