|View Additional Resources|
|Hoteling Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "By consolidating scattered operations, we expect significant savings in energy costs, space needs, and staff time. Over a 15-year time frame, we project $44 million in lease savings."
- Joe Waters
- Director of Facilities Management
- Johnson County, KS
ARCHIBUS Hoteling: Lower Real Estate Costs Through Shared Workplace Programs
Promote space efficiency, reduced carbon footprint, and flexible work arrangements through a shared workspace program
- Lowers real estate and associated costs by improving space utilization and enabling the disposition of excess inventory
- Reduces overall carbon emissions and workplace operating costs based on a smaller, more efficient facilities footprint resulting from improved space utilization
- Provides flexibility to accommodate a mobile workforce and increase employee satisfaction
- Allows easy implementation of chargebacks to encourage responsible and efficient use of space
ARCHIBUS Hoteling lets organizations book rooms, and display their locations, to support visiting teleworkers and dynamic project-based teams
At many organizations, office space is frequently underutilized by 50% or more, resulting in a larger than necessary real estate and carbon footprint, along with their associated costs. Web-based ARCHIBUS Hoteling enables organizations to more fully utilize existing space, potentially reduce leased/owned space in their portfolios, as well as decrease carbon emissions and workspace operating costs. It supports temporary allocation of on-site workspace to dynamic project-based teams and makes implementation of increasingly popular telework initiatives possible. Additionally, Hoteling simplifies implementation of shared space chargebacks, which further encourages space efficiency and responsibility for occupancy costs.