|Hoteling Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "Previous to our [ARCHIBUS] deployment, as far as work order reporting, we were at 50%. On 10,000 work orders, we’d only receive hours and comments on 5,000. Since our deployment, we’re up to 90%. We finally seeing that 100% is a reasonable goal we can actually reach"
- Chris Phinney
- Applications Analyst, City of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- City of Hamilton, ON
Promote space efficiency, reduce carbon footprint, and flexible work arrangements through a shared workspace program
- Lowers real estate and associated costs by improving space utilization and enabling the disposition of excess inventory
- Reduces overall carbon emissions and workplace operating costs based on a smaller, more efficient facilities footprint resulting from improved space utilization
- Provides flexibility to accommodate a mobile workforce and increase employee satisfaction
- Allows easy implementation of chargebacks to encourage responsible and efficient use of space
With the help of Hoteling, organizations can quickly find and book the required number of rooms for specific time periods and at desired locations, thus optimizing space utilization and fostering productivity for visiting employees, contractors, teleworkers, or temporary project-based teams
At many organizations, office space is frequently underutilized by 50% or more, resulting in a larger than necessary real estate and carbon footprint, along with their associated costs. Webbased ARCHIBUS Hoteling enables organizations to more fully utilize existing space, potentially reduce leased/owned space in their portfolios, as well as decrease carbon emissions and workspace operating costs. It supports temporary allocation of on-site workspace to dynamic project-based teams and makes implementation of increasingly popular telework initiatives possible. Additionally, Hoteling simplifies implementation of shared space chargebacks, which further encourages space efficiency and responsibility for occupancy costs.