From simple, single-person moves to multi-phased moves integrated with construction, Archibus Moves streamlines the move/add/change process to ensure successful relocations with minimal organizational disruption.
The application reduces the complexity, risk, time, cost, and downtime associated with moves by organizing all move orders and associated information into a central repository.
With easy Web access to views displaying tasks, status changes, and milestones, move project participants can collaborate effectively to reduce duplicate effort and minimize move costs.
- Streamline the entire move process, including requests, approvals, updates, and related action items to reduce overall costs and optimize churn rates
- Increase customer satisfaction by reducing downtime and minimizing move errors
- Improve communication, coordination, and collaboration between in-house and external resources with rules-based workflow processes
- Generates trial layouts, move analytics, and intelligent dashboards which help enable continuous process improvement
- Integrate rapidly with existing Human Resources and Financial systems enabling the timely distribution of updated personnel and cost center information
Chargeback & Invoicing
Increase efficiency and reduce errors in performing chargebacks and executing invoicing/receivables processes.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to learn more.