Organizations have a responsibility to safely handle toxic products, verify compliance with various regulations, and inform first responders where those hazardous materials are stored and what they may encounter during an emergency.
Yet maintaining this information in binders or file drawers can be expensive to manage, difficult to update, and a challenge to access – especially during a crisis.
The Web-based Archibus Safety Data Sheets (SDS) application provides instant updates and access to SDS information from anywhere, stores lists of chemical products used in workplaces, and catalogs their SDS.
It also integrates materials inventories, space and occupancy data, equipment inventories, and organizational information with site- and floor-plan graphics, providing the most complete information to execute a plan of action to avert a crisis.
- Minimize risk of serious injury to building occupants and first responders in the event of an accident
- Reduce the administrative cost and effort in maintaining an up-to-date Safety Data Sheets (SDS) library
- Satisfy chemical safety and inventory documentation reporting obligations efficiently
- Facility the maintenance and auditing of detailed hazard inventory records by location and custodian
- Enable first responders to quickly and reliably retrieve critical chemical safety information during an emergency
Track and manage waste streams from generation through disposition to minimize health and regulatory risk.
Streamline the time-consuming and highly-regulated process of identifying and abating indoor environmental hazards.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to learn more.