Provide a streamlined mobile experience for staff on the ground.
- Space Book App: Provides all facilities staff with quick and easy access to key building data and drawings on their mobile devices and also enables them to conduct paperless space surveys
- Maintenance App: Facilitates updating and completing work while in the field and also enhances the quality and accuracy of the information
- Asset Registration App: Scans and accepts assets singly or in bulk at the loading dock or shipping room
- Asset & Equipment Survey App: Supports creating and maintaining an asset inventory; completing work in the field to enhance the quality and accuracy of information
- Incidents Reporting App: Captures and reports on environmental, health and safety incidents and details
- Workplace Services Portal App: Supports request intake and processing for room reservations, A/V needs, etc.
- Space & Occupancy Survey App: Facilitates verification of space allocation, employee location and much more
- Mobile Executive Reports App: Generates metrics, alerts, and summary reports in the field
- Hazardous Materials App: Find the location of hazardous materials through graphical building, floor, and room drill-downs, edit inventory and more
Accelerate service delivery with secure, real-time access to ARCHIBUS data from smart phones and tablets
Illumina Doubles Real Estate Capacity With Innovative Team Space Illumina extends real estate lifecycle by 2-3 years with inspirational...
Planning a Space Strategy for Over 3,000 Properties Overview Hamilton County, Ohio—which encompasses the City of Cincinnati as well...
Compliance Streamlined Organization-Wide Overview The roots of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) extend back to 1807, when...
Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational life-cycle, from acceptance through operational use, re-purposing and disposal.
STRATEGIC SPACE PLANNING
Create a space plan that supports your goals. Leverage space, occupancy, and cost data into one strategy.
STRATEGIC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Provide a unified, correlated view of real estate, infrastructure and facilities assets and costs so they are optimally aligned to support an organization’s mission.