Provide a streamlined mobile experience for staff on the ground.
- Space Book App: Provides all facilities staff with quick and easy access to key building data and drawings on their mobile devices and also enables them to conduct paperless space surveys
- Maintenance App: Facilitates updating and completing work while in the field and also enhances the quality and accuracy of the information
- Asset Registration App: Scans and accepts assets singly or in bulk at the loading dock or shipping room
- Asset & Equipment Survey App: Supports creating and maintaining an asset inventory; completing work in the field to enhance the quality and accuracy of information
- Incidents Reporting App: Captures and reports on environmental, health and safety incidents and details
- Workplace Services Portal App: Supports request intake and processing for room reservations, A/V needs, etc.
- Space & Occupancy Survey App: Facilitates verification of space allocation, employee location and much more
- Mobile Executive Reports App: Generates metrics, alerts, and summary reports in the field
- Hazardous Materials App: Find the location of hazardous materials through graphical building, floor, and room drill-downs, edit inventory and more
Accelerate service delivery with secure, real-time access to ARCHIBUS data from smart phones and tablets
Planning a Space Strategy for Over 3,000 Properties Overview Hamilton County, Ohio—which encompasses the City of Cincinnati as well...
Compliance Streamlined Organization-Wide Overview The roots of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) extend back to 1807, when...
Enhancing Security with an Accurate and Agile System Overview As the world’s largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment,...
Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational life-cycle, from acceptance through operational use, re-purposing and disposal.
STRATEGIC SPACE PLANNING
Create a space plan that supports your goals. Leverage space, occupancy, and cost data into one strategy.
STRATEGIC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Provide a unified, correlated view of real estate, infrastructure and facilities assets and costs so they are optimally aligned to support an organization’s mission.