Provide a streamlined mobile experience for staff on the ground.
- Space Book App: Provides all facilities staff with quick and easy access to key building data and drawings on their mobile devices and also enables them to conduct paperless space surveys
- Maintenance App: Facilitates updating and completing work while in the field and also enhances the quality and accuracy of the information
- Asset Registration App: Scans and accepts assets singly or in bulk at the loading dock or shipping room
- Asset & Equipment Survey App: Supports creating and maintaining an asset inventory; completing work in the field to enhance the quality and accuracy of information
- Incidents Reporting App: Captures and reports on environmental, health and safety incidents and details
- Workplace Services Portal App: Supports request intake and processing for room reservations, A/V needs, etc.
- Space & Occupancy Survey App: Facilitates verification of space allocation, employee location and much more
- Mobile Executive Reports App: Generates metrics, alerts, and summary reports in the field
- Hazardous Materials App: Find the location of hazardous materials through graphical building, floor, and room drill-downs, edit inventory and more
- Gives immediate access to graphical and non-graphical reports, forms, and views — anytime, anywhere – after initially connecting to a Wi-Fi, Internet, or cellular network
- Lowers the overall cost of providing a two-way exchange of information to/from a centralized repository to mobile-enabled personnel
- Supports hybrid mobile deployments, with an open-standard development environment for easy enhancement
- Supports semi-connected native mobile apps to ensure work continuity and productivity even when there is no connection available
Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational life-cycle, from acceptance through operational use, re-purposing and disposal.
Eliminate the need for dedicated personnel to handle service requests and provide a centralized, self-service portal for common service requests.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to request a demo and learn more.