Efficiently managing maintenance tasks is vital to keeping your organization’s infrastructure and facilities running smoothly.
Stay on track with Archibus Corrective Work – a Web-based application that automates all the steps of the on demand maintenance process, from requests, to approvals, to scheduling and work order issuance, to completion and feedback.
Corrective Work’s self-service functionality helps lower operating costs by enforcing process control and keeping information current, accessible, and actionable.
This centralized repository enables improved forecasting and budgeting to optimize operational effectiveness.
Raise customer satisfaction levels by empowering requestors and communicating with them at every step of the process with Archibus Corrective Work.
- Simplify the request, dispatch, and feedback processes of maintenance tasks to improve service provision
- Reduce operating costs through automated workflows and streamlined communication
- Seamlessly link to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to enforce standards and increase efficiency
- Improve forecasting of maintenance and capital budgets
- Support business results with Archibus Quick-Start, a productivity aid which includes tutorial videos and “How To” instructions
- Increase productivity with Archibus All-in-One Home Page with quick access to 80% of most common tasks
Maintenance Speed Quadrupled for 258 School Buildings in Calgary
Integrate strategic real estate planning, capital planning, portfolio project management, finance and operations information to align all assets to an organization’s objectives.
Streamline and automate the PM process to proactively maintain critical assets, minimizing downtime and repair expense.
Get in touch with the Archibus team to learn more.